1st -5th Floor - Rs 5050 psf
6th to 10th Floor - Rs 5000 psf.
11th -24th Floor - Rs 4900 psf.
25th Floor and + - Rs 4800 psf
( w.e.f from 01/05/13 )
(Additional Service Tax, as applicable)
Other Applicable Charges:
||Charges / Rate
||Internal Development Charges
||Rs. 75.00 psf
||External Development Charges
||Rs. 75.00 psf
||Electric Sub Station Charges
||Rs. 40.00. psf
||Social Club Membership
||Rs. 1.50 Lac
Compulsory Car Parking Space
||1 reserved car parking space for 2,3 & 4 BHK (all types)
@ Rs. 2.50 Lacs.
|Subsequent car park space for all types @ Rs. 3.50 Lacs (Optional) or at the prevailing price at
the time of purchase
||One Time Lease Rent
||Rs. 50.00 psf
6. The Super Area means the covered area of the demised premises inclusive of the area under the periphery walls, area under columns and walls within the allotted apartment(demised premises), half of the area of the wall common with the other premises adjoining the demised premises, cupboards, plumbing / electric shafts of the demised premises, total area of the balconies and terraces, and proportionate share of the common areas like common lobbies, lifts, common service shafts, staircases, machine room, mumty, electric substation and other services and other common areas etc
1. The Basic Sales Price (BSP) is for the indicated Super Area and is not inclusive of the other applicable charges mentioned above.
2. Maintenance charges as per maintenance agreement shall be payable by the allottee separately.
a. The Interest Free Maintenance deposit @ Rs. 100/‐ per sq. ft. of Super Area shall be payable
extra before handing over possession of the premises to the allottee.
b. Maintenance charges for the first year shall be payable in advance at the time of offer of possession @ Rs. 1.50 psf per month.
3. The Super Area mentioned in the brochure and/or other documents is indicative only.
4. All Plans and layouts are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company or Statutory
5. Exact Super Area of Apartment shall be calculated at the time of offer of possession of property as constructed. Increased / decreased area shall be charged proportionately as per the agreed BSP.
7. Other terms and conditions shall be as per the Application Form, Standard Terms and Conditions and the Allotment Letter of the Company.
8. The prices are subject to revision / withdrawal at any time without notice at the sole discretion of the Company.
9. Government Taxes as applicable from time to time shall be payable by the allottee in addition to the
price consideration as stated above.
10. Before issuance of Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL), no transfer or change in the name of allottee shall be permitted.
11. After issuance of PAL, transfer will be allowed only after 30% of the total price consideration has
been received from the allottee along with payment of Administrative charges which are currently fixed at Rs. 50 per sq ft. These Administrative charges are subject to revision from time to time.